PeopleReady is hiring for apprentice carpenters and solar workers for large roofing solar projects in Santa Maria Area. The Roofer I will be part of Tesla’s Energy Field Operations team. The ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to successfully complete residential re-roofs and solar roof installations safely and on time. It is the responsibility of every roofer to ensure safe work practices for the team. New hire training and continued training will be provided.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Temp to Permanent position with highly desirable, cutting edge, energy company
- Weekly Pay
- Hiring Immediately
- Work cooperatively with a team on residential re-roofs and installing solar roofs.
- Pull inventory and ensure all materials are available to complete the job.
- Document completion of finished jobs.
- Maintain a clean job site.
- Communicate job status to management to assure the successful completion of all jobs.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to provide the perfect experience throughout the process.
- Attend training sessions and weekly team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety.
- Work on residential Solar PV Installation jobs when needed:
- Layout and assist in the assembly of solar modules / array, mounting hardware, and electrical equipment.
- Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC).
- Additional duties required as needed.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months roofing experience; including metal, concrete tile, clay tile, comp, shingle, or wood shake.
- Ability to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold, wind, tight spaces, etc.).
- Capable of standing for long stretches of time and working at heights (on rooftops, climb ladders and stairs).
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials commonly found in the construction and solar industries, such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including but not limited to peers and customers.
- Regular, reliable and predictable performance required.
- Must pass background and Motor Vehicle check
Please respond with most current resume