QR Code Link to This Post
Labor Finders is currently seeking an Experienced Concrete Finishers to fill immediate vacancies. Interested candidates will be dependable, hard workers with the ability to work as directed.
Labor Finders participates in E-Verify.
Must email resume with contact information and experience. Inquires without resume, contact information, or work history will not be considered.
Responsibilities of a Concrete Finisher
• Set forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
• Check forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
• Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowl, hand or power screed, and float.
• Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affects the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
• Direct the casting of the concrete and supervise laborers who use shovels or special tools to spread it.
Requirements of a Concrete Finisher
• Must have verifiable concrete finishing experience.
• Ability to read simple plans, make measurements and set up forms in preparation to pour concrete.
• Ability to lift 60 lbs and more with assistance, bend twist, stoop, squat crawl, climb ladders, walk uneven ground and on scaffolds.
• Ability to use some basic hand tools to do some finishing to the concrete products as they are done being cast.
• Valid Driver’s license.
Compensation for Concrete Finisher $15.00 - $25.00 DOE
For consideration, please email resume with contact information and experience to email address provided or call for an appointment at 805-346-6083