Part Time Tasting Room Sales Associate
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking energetic, talented, flexible, hands-on Tasting Room Sales Associates to join our team. This is a family owned winery with a passion for great wine and hospitality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Host and educate guests on our story and products by providing amazing winery experiences while focusing on building tasting room sales and customer base.
• Accurately manage POS transactions
• Drive wine sales
• Prepares the tasting room for opening and closing daily.
• Stocks merchandise and supplies as needed.
• Represent the company and brand professionally, graciously and enthusiastically.
• Growth of Wine Club and overall brand
• Inventory Control
• Other duties may be assigned
Job Knowledge & Education:
• Food and Wine knowledge preferred.
• Prior sales experience a plus
Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be 21 years of age
• Detail oriented
• Organized and efficient with ability and willingness to multitask
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 40lb
• High quality standards for hospitality and service
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Works in a courteous, friendly and professional manner
• Good team player
• Customer service & sales focus
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Regular weekend shifts required