I have been a free-lance teacher for 30 years. In that time, I have written over 250 Power Point lessons in Science and History. Often called Mr. Science by his students, Russ McGlenn, is an Education major, game inventor, History and Science teacher, explorer, dinosaur hunter, photographer, and national camp, school, and seminar speaker. He specializes in hands on demonstrations whenever he teaches. Contact Russ if interested show contact info
Cost: $50 per lesson. $10 for each additional student.
16 lessons = $650 if you do for all 16 lessons. I have home schools at Santa Maria and Atascadero where the cost is less when I have a group that you join.
1 Biology Year 1. Human Anatomy - Full sized human skeleton replica.
2. Biology Year 2. Cells and Blood - Microscopic Machines that run the body.
3. Geology – Mr. McGlenn dug dinosaurs in the Badlands of South Dakota for 18 years. To find dinosaurs he knows the geology very well.
4. Astronomy: From the Solar System to the far exoplanets.
5. Natural History: Insects and Plants.
6. Electricity/Physics: Modelling the Atom. This includes my 150-page book “Design versus Chaos. How Atoms Function in the real World.”
History Tracks (5) Each are 16 one-hour lessons
1. Inventors Workshop – Famous Inventors and their life stories.
2. Indian Inventions, Culture and History. Mr. McGlenn is 1/8 Native American. His great Grandmother was from the Ojibway Nation of Minnesota. His Indian name is Fox-in- the-Valley. He has extensive knowledge of his own nation as well as North American and Mexican Indian cultures.
3. Megalithic World – Ancient History of the World.
4. Paleontology. The Mystery of Dinosaurs, their Anatomy, Survival and Variety. Mr. McGlenn dug dinosaurs for 18 years in the Bad Lands of N and S Dakota, Montana, Texas and Minnesota. He is known as the real Indian Jones and called Dakota Mac at his digs. (Right) He has a museum in Santa Maria called the Adventure Safaris Dinosaur Warehouse and Exploratorium (Left)
5. Mysteries of Egypt. He Specializes in the Life of Tutankhamen, His mother Nefertiti and Egypt’s incredibly advanced civilization. (At right)
Art Classes Cement Sculpting and Stone Carving, Sand casting cement art works, Chinese Calligraphy and Art, Oil and Acrylic water color painting, Photography
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers