Responsible for assisting Credit Manager(s) with all clerical duties including Check Applications, Credit Application Processing, Job Account Set Up, Preliminary and Lien notices and other duties as assigned by the Credit Manager(s). Handles administrative duties such as filing, copying, scanning, safety, customer service and other office work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
• Maintains Accounts Receivable:
Invoicing, collecting and posting payments to customer accounts. Filing preliminary notices and issuing material releases. Assists customers with account concerns and requests. Keeps management informed of past due accounts and issues with customers.
• Accounts Receivable Check Application:
Open and organize all incoming payments.
Apply payments correctly.
Scan checks and remittance details into MaxRecall database.
Alert Credit Managers regarding any discrepancies.
• Credit Application Processing:
Receive and log all incoming credit applications.
Pull trade references and various online reports.
Contact applicant for additional information if necessary.
Maintain credit application log.
• Job Account Set Up:
Collect all preliminary notice info.
Enter (preliminary notice) job information into ARS database.
Set up job accounts when necessary.
Handle other administrative duties as assigned by management.
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Maintains daily cash sheet balancing and depositing cash and checks. Working directly with counter sales
• Assists controller/assistant controller with questions and issues regarding banking.
• Must be extremely detail oriented.
• Must be able to handle multiple assignments at the same time.
• Must have very good organizational skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
• Must know 10 Key by touch.
• Previous check application experience required.
• Previous distribution experience a plus.
• Previous construction industry experience a plus.
• High school diploma required.
• 10 key by touch.
• Excellent organizational skills required.
Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Other benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401-K offering
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers